Sunday 4 September 2016

A bit of a curiosity




Acquired recently from ebay, stripped and repainted, what I think must be a Minifigs 20mm/Alberken General's Coach. This is down to the driver figure and horses, which are too small for S Range. I do have an S Range open topped carriage - I haven't compared the two but this one seems a lot smaller than my memory of the other one.. However I haven't found any reference to a carriage in any Minifigs 20mm list.

A nice model, certainly unusual, and I was glad to find it.




3 comments:

Rob Young said...

The horses look like 'S' Range, and some early 'S' Range figures were quite small.

Independentwargamesgroup said...

Great find, you lucky so and so.

Hugh Walter said...

The Spanish chap - who's name escapes me - also did several wagons/coaches...Alymer, Almirall?

H